German courses A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 in the heart of Basel
CURSE DESCRIPTION German Courses:
Learning a language like German in a country where it is spoken is probably the best way to learn it. Here at ILS-Basel, the International Language School in the heart of Basel, you have the opportunity to attend a German course.
Get to know Swiss culture
Get to know a part of Swiss culture in our German courses and apply your new knowledge in everyday life. If you are interested, book one of our German courses today, we look forward to seeing you!
Discover the desire to learn German.
With us you will find the right German course for every level. Discover the pleasure of learning German. Improve your language skills at ILS-Basel. Our German courses are held in small groups of 2 to 6 people. ILS-Basel is a licensed, recognized and eduqua-certified language school,
German courses only 2 min. from the train station
ILS-Basel is only 2 minutes away from the train station. Intensive German Courses 2 lessons take place daily and cost only 490 CHF per month. You can complete one level in 3 months.
Blog I: Why languages are so important
Non-binding trial lessons in one-to-one German lessons
In our private German courses, the highest flexibility is guaranteed. You are free to decide when and how often your German course should take place. Book one of our lesson packages and learn German whenever you want. A unique offer that you can test without obligation.
Book two non-binding trial lessons and convince yourself of our private German courses.
LEARNING CONTENTS German Courses
- Basic knowledge "country, people, culture" of the chosen language
- Conversations, discussions
- Correct pronunciation
- Grammar exercises
- Phrasal composition and structure
- Use of times and cases
- Listening comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Travel conversations and vocabulary
- A0: I have never learnt the German language and have no previous knowledge of German.
- A1: I can communicate with single words, short sentences, gestures and facial expressions.
- A2: I can get by in simple situations, but with difficulty.
- B1: I can communicate in everyday life, but I still make many mistakes.
- B2: I can talk effortlessly in many situations, even if not flawlessly.
- C1: I can almost always express myself clearly and correctly.
- C2: I speak German almost as well as my mother tongue.
- A free placement test will be carried out before your first course.
Would you like to learn English as quickly and intensively as possible during 4 lessons a day? The Super-Intensive course takes place from Monday to Friday in the morning or over lunchtime and is the best option, if you want to learn English as quickly as possible.
from CHF 1080 / per month
Course days & times
|price option||course days||course times|
|Super-Intensive German Course||Monday to Friday||09:00 - 12:15 o'clock |
or 10:45 - 14:00 o'clock
|Intensive German Course||Monday to Friday||09:00 - 10:30 / 10:45 o'clock |
12:15 / 15:00 - 16:30 o'clock
|Semi-Intensive German Course||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||12:30 - 14:00 o'clock|
|Intensive evening course German||Monday through Thursday||17:25 - 18:55|
|Evening Course German||Monday & Wednesday / |
Tuesday & Thursday
|17:25 - 18:55 / 19:00 - 20:30|
|Saturday course German||Saturday||09:00 - 12:15 o'clock|